Thursday, December 11, 2008

Her First Carnival

The grade school down the street hosted a carnival last weekend. We took Sydney down to people watch and see what life has to bring her when she can walk and jump and play with the other kids. She seemed to just sit back and take it all in when she was in her stroller. When out, she definitely wanted to "talk" to the other kids in the bouncy house. It was a very cute experience. I've included a few quotes from Sydney in the caption of each picture. I'm pretty sure that's what she wanted to say anyway. ;)

"Hey, this looks pretty cool. Let's go check this out!" - Sydney

"Why can't I go play in that? This sucks." - Sydney

"Seriously Mom, put me down. I want to go play. I can do it. I know I can. Geez!" - Sydney

No comments: