Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

For Sydney's first Thanksgiving we went to Katherine and Bob's to celebrate and indulge all day long. Katherine hosted about 12 friends and family members offering a huge spread of food and drinks. Of course, Sydney "hammed" it up and was a big hit with all. She was almost more popular than the honey baked ham and Turduckin that Katherine prepared. :) All in all, it was a good first Thanksgiving for Syd. She got to watch football; Bob taught her how to get a beer out of the cooler; She passed out right after dinner. Yup, she's got the holiday all figured out. Thank you to Kat, Bob, Holly and Jen for such a wonderful Thanksgiving! You did a great job with everything!
Sydney hams it up for the camera

Sydney stops for a pose with Holly

Syd falls alseep in Jen's arms right after dinner

Beautiful sleeping Sydney

1 comment:

THE SCHREIBER'S said...

Carrie,
I chose this blog to comment in because I wanted to comment on THOSE EYES! in the 1st picture!!! You have a beautiful baby girl. I am smiling ear to ear! I was so happy to recieve your link. Take care and Ill talk to you soon.
KeeLee