I'm pretty sure she spent more time playing with the water bottles than she did any of her toys that day. I'm dreading the day she actually figures out how to work the actual spicket. It's time to invest in a new childproof water dispenser. Anyway, these pictures were just too cute. I need to leave them for the water guy who is a father of 18 month twins. He'll appreciate them.Sunday, January 18, 2009
Water Bottles
I'm pretty sure she spent more time playing with the water bottles than she did any of her toys that day. I'm dreading the day she actually figures out how to work the actual spicket. It's time to invest in a new childproof water dispenser. Anyway, these pictures were just too cute. I need to leave them for the water guy who is a father of 18 month twins. He'll appreciate them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment