Thursday, April 24, 2008

An Evening Out

Mommy and Daddy get their first evening out together since Sydney was born. Grandma and Pap Pap graciously offered to babysit. One of Mommy's oldest and dearest friends, Christine, got married at the beautiful Desert Botanical Gardens which was fitting for such a beautiful bride.

In the bottom picture, a true circle of friends, Me, Christine and Mary Fran.

I met Christine in 1992 or 1993 when attending Mesa Community College. We would always sit at the same picnic bench in between classes. I met Mary Fran in 2001 when I started working for Pegasus as our offices were across the hall from each other and we chatted often. Some time later, I attended an event in support of Mary Fran and saw Christine. I had no idea that Christine and Mary Fran were good friends. After we got over our initial shock, the three of us have maintained our friendship over the years through multiple moves and job changes. Really just confirms my belief that we meet who we are supposed to in life... it's just not always clear as to why at the time.

1 comment:

Fran said...

Wow - those are some good lookin chicks!