The story began back in July 2007, where a visit to the chick doctor revealed a little surprise diagnosis. On July 11th, 2007, I learned I was 35, pregnant, and needed to tell my fiance of the little unplanned miracle. After the appointment, I called Dave and invited him to lunch to share the news. I was famished. After ordering, Dave asked me if the doctor "found anything" to which I replied, "Oh, she found something alright. (insert dramatic pause here) Um... we're pregnant."
Dave's mouth dropped open with his jaw nearly hitting the table. His only response was, "Wow... wow... wow... wow... wow..." for what seemed like the next 10 minutes. Hey, I was just grateful he didn't say, "Are you sure it's mine?"
So, he barely ate his lunch or maybe I ate both of our lunches not giving him a chance to eat, I'm not really sure. (see pictures to come... I might have eaten everyone's lunch throughout the pregnancy.) Anyway, and so it began... a new adventure... life was going to change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment