Monday, May 26, 2008

1st Day of Day Care

The dreaded day came where we had to take Sydney to day care so mommy could go back to work. At the recommendation of our friends, Carlos and Janelle, we selected Triple R Day Care in Chandler which was rated 5th in the state of Arizona. Below is a picture of Sydney getting ready for her first big day.Later that morning (we were so not in a hurry that day), Daddy takes a picture of a very sad mommy with her beautiful princess outside of the day care.
Sydney was hungry by the time we got to day care as the commute is a good 35 to 40 minutes, but it's really close to mommy's work. Helena jumped right in and fed her. Guess it's time to go. (I picked her up 3 1/2 hours later. Daddy called to check on her after 2 hours.)
All in all, she did great. It's mommy that needs more adjustment time. I worked shorter days so I could be with her in the afternoons, but next week we have to try full time. Thank goodness it's a holiday week so there are only 4 days!

1 comment:

Janks-Smith said...

Ohhh Momma!! I'm so sorry.. Hugs